Friday, May 15, 2009

Die Romantic

I: this B random?
Z: mmhmm
I: diiiie romantic, romantic...
Z: okay this plural/possessive nouns is sooo easy...is there somthing im missing?
I: not that i know of...
Z:um...i like castles...im gonna look for another picture.......hat.,...random hat...
I: what? can you repeat that?
Z: i said hat, and random hat, and then i said hat rack...dude...tack rack!
I: what? yes.
Z:awww is so cute!look!
I: awwww!
Z: its cute is it not? gifttrap....
I: its a pig...
Z: i know
I: taco pig
I: ookay i have been disturbed beyond all comprehension
Z: umm..hmhmhm.....hey did u no theres a great wall of tibet?
I: no..
Z: jackolantern! gasp! dude! pumpkin king!
I: i jack, the pumpkin king..
Z; sally!!
I: *coughing*
I: hark the raven "nevermore!"
Z: j doesnt have a picture...
I: edgar allen poe
Z: hah...raven..
Z: this be randomm...
I; die romantic, romantic
I; thats stuck in my head now

No comments:

Post a Comment